Do you need some inspiration for what to do in Georgia? Then you have come to the right place! We think that Georgia deserves your attention. It is a beautiful country with low prices, friendly people and a breath-taking nature to discover.
Where is Georgia located?
Many people don’t even know where Georgia is located.
Georgia is a country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, it is bounded to the west by the Black Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and to the southeast by Azerbaijan. The capital and largest city is Tbilisi. Georgia covers a territory of 69,700 square kilometres (26,911 sq mi), and its 2017 population is about 3.718 million. Georgia is a unitary parliamentary republic, with the government elected through a representative democracy.Check out Wikipedia for more maps of Georgia.
What to do in Georgia?
You find many interesting articles about Georgia, and here is a little selection of posts you can check out before you visit this beautiful country:
- What to do in Georgia – the country
- What to do in Tbilisi, the capital
- Where to stay if you want luxurious hotels in Tbilisi
- Try the 5 most authentic Georgian dishes
- Visit some relaxing seaside resorts in Georgia
- Museums in Tbilisi recommended by locals
- What to do in Georgia if you only can spend 10 bucks – affordable things to do in Georgian cities ?
- Elegant places to eat in Batumi
- Coolest cafeterias in Tbilisi
- Planning next winter holiday? Check out some affordable Ski resorts in Georgia