The 3D break-out game with that extra twist is out. This non-stop action arcade game will challenge your reflexes and nerves.
Or play the unique duel-mode and challenge your friends.
VoxelNoid takes the classic break-out theme to a new level by integrating an amazing 3D voxel appearance into the game-play.
Use your bat to deflect the ball and destroy all the voxel-bricks.
Destroyed bricks break into lots of voxel debris which charge your laser-beam when collected by your ball.
Use the laser to blast away even those harder bricks that would withstand a hit by your ball.
And punish your opponent in duel-mode by sending penalty-bricks to his playfield whenever you blast away 2 of your own bricks…
- fast paced gameplay
- 30 different maps to discover
- unique 3D voxel graphics
- old-school chip-tunes and -sounds
- local and online highscores
- lots of achievements to unlock
- easy / normal / hard difficulty levels
- lots of extras (enlarge bat, slow down ball, multi-ball, etc.)
- laser-beam to blast away those bricks and boost your score
- unique 2-player simultan split-screen duel-mode
- send penalty bricks to your opponent in duel-mode
- support for all joypads / joysticks
- two joypads / joysticks supported
- Facebook integration (Android / iOS only)
Amiga System requirements:
NG Amiga with AmigaOS 4.x, Warp3D
See their webpage and download from here: