Advantages of pasta consumption
Foods rich in carbohydrates and fiber like pasta are very beneficial to health:
– Pasta is a low fat and cholesterol free product.
– Provides easily usable energy for oxidative metabolism.
– Maintains the level of glycemia (amount of sugar in the blood) and favors the proper functioning of the gastrointestinal system.
– In addition, carbohydrates are of great dietary importance as the special quality of their starch produces a lower increase of blood sugar.
– It allows an easy and slow digestion, reason why it is a good energetic contribution for activities that require physical or mental effort.
– Carbohydrates also play a part in the metabolism of cholesterol and triglycerides.
The contribution of vitamins and minerals is relatively low, except that they have been enriched. This is mainly due to the fact that the endosperm (intermediate part of the grains rich in gluten and starch) is used in the processing, leaving the minerals in the outer layers of the grain. Still, pasta contains vitamins of group E and B, which are considered cellular antioxidants.
Pasta also provides an acceptable percentage of vegetable fiber, (especially whole pasta), which favors gastrointestinal function and helps to metabolize cholesterol and triglycerides.
nstructions | 1 hour 30 minutes
ngredients for 4 servings of Vegetarian Noodle Soup: Vegetarian noodle soup
1 liter of water
150 grams of Spaghetti
1 Onion unit of verdeo
2 Units of medium potatoes
2 Units of Small Carrots
1 Tomato Unit
1 clove garlic
2 tablespoons chopped coriander
1 pinch of salt
1 Pinch of Black Pepper
The first thing you must do to be able to make this vegetarian soup is to list the ingredients.
Cut the carrot, potatoes and tomato into small cubes. Then, chop the onion, garlic and cilantro finely. Reserve everything separately, as each ingredient, because of the difference in cooking time, has its opportune moment to be incorporated into the preparation.
To make the vegetarian broth, bring to the boil water and add the carrots. Leave to cook for 10 minutes and incorporate the potato and noodles.
In a pan, whiten the garlic and dora next to the tomatoes in a little oil. Season with salt and pepper.
When the tomato is cooked, add it to the noodle soup. Add cilantro.
Mix and cook everything with the pot covered and on low heat for 5 minutes more.
Serve the vegetarian noodle soup and finalize the dish with a little more fresh cilantro and grated cheese if desired. To enjoy!