If you love games where you need to transport cargo and people between places. Then look no further. Because Transport Fever 2 will be released Q4 2019!
This release will also become one of the most extensive updates for the game and gamers are into Taking My Money spirit for sure.
Finally, we get Highways and Traffic Lights in Transport Fever 2
In Q4 2019, Transport Fever 2 will be released for PC, Mac, and Linux on Steam. It will have extensive MOD support and compete directly against Cities Skylines it seems. It is nice to see that one of the biggest hits such as Cities Skylines now getting a good competitor. At the end of 2019, we will have the Transport Tycoon vs Sim City competition once again. Transport Fever 2 will be awesome!
Together with the developers of Transport Fever 2 and Good Shepherd Entertainment, this will become the final tycoon type of game before 2020. It will even contain Highways and Traffic Lights which the first Transport Fever game should include since the beginning. The queues in the cities of the game get out of control in the end. One way roads is also a nice new feature. I can’t wait for this game to be released…
Here are some nice features that will be part of Transport Fever 2
- Free play with countless configuration possibilities
- Three campaigns across three continents with over 20 hours of playing time
- Editors for creating maps and editing saved games
- Three landscape types: moderate, dry, and tropical
- Realistically modeled vehicles from Europe, America, and Asia
- A total of over 200 vehicles: trains, buses, streetcars, trucks, aircraft, and ships
- Modular train stations, bus and truck stations, airports and harbours
- Realistic transport simulation including one-way streets and light signals
- Editable and paintable terrain with realistic effects
- Intuitive construction tools for building railroads and more
- Display important data such as traffic and emissions, on separate layers
- Dynamic economy and city simulation
- More than ten economic chains with associated factories and goods
- Cities with countless residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- A detailed game world with physics-based lighting
- Individually simulated land animals, birds, and fish
- Over 50 challenging achievements in free play mode
- Extensive modding support via the Steam Workshop
Specification details for running Transport Fever 2 when it is out
- Windows: Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64-bit)
- Mac: OS X 10.12.6. or higher (64-bit)
- Linux: Ubuntu 16.04 or higher (64-bit)
Minimal system requirements
- Processor: Intel i5-2300 or AMD FX-4300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 7850, 2 GB VRAM
We recommend you to get double of what minimal system requirements say so you can experience the game even better. We are looking forward to it.