Airport authorities are obviously doing something right in Singapore. For the third consecutive year, the Changi International Airport has won the title of “Best Airport Worldwide” at the annual awards Skytrax World Airport Awards, which were announced on Wednesday in Paris
The airport handles 5,000 arrivals and departures a week by 80 international airlines. This month, Changi awarded a contract for $ 234 million for the expansion of Terminal 1.
Prizes World Airport Awards, also known as Passenger’s Choice Awards were initiated by the consultant of air transport SkyTrax in 1999. Awards 2015 are based on more than 13 million surveys completed by airline customers of 112 nationalities between May and January.
Incheon International Airport near Seoul airport is not. 2 in the world, also for the third consecutive year.
No. 3 classification is Munich Airport in Germany, who retained his post in 2014, as the no. 4, the Hong Kong International Airport. The airport is ranked no. 5 this year, the Tokyo International Airport (Haneda), rose a position of no. 6 held in 2014.
These are the 10 best airports in the world, according SkyTrax
- Aeropuerto Changi International (Singapore)
- Aeropuerto Incheon International
- Aeropuerto International Munich
- Aeropuerto Hong Kong International
- Aeropuerto Tokyo International (Haneda)
- Aeropuerto International Zurich
- Aeropuerto Central Japan International
- Aeropuerto London-Heathrow
- Aeropuerto Amsterdam-Schiphol
- Aeropuerto Beijing Capital International