Try this delicious salmon recipe with a spicy touch accompanied by an avocado cream that highlights the flavors. This is a great option for lunch or dinner, and it is perfect on a warm summer day when you want to eat something healthy. It is easy to prepare, so everyone is able to get a great result!
Salmon, one of the healthiest foods
Salmon is listed as one of the most nutritious foods in the world, it is rich in protein and essential fatty acids. Eating salmon is great for your body:
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- High in B Vitamins
- May Benefit Weight Control
- Protecting bone health
- Maintaining the age process
- Maintaining muscle mass
- May significantly improve your arterial function
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Reduces risks of stroke
- Controls your blood pressure
- Reduces risk of cancer
- Can help lower inflammation
When we talk about salmon, we are referring to a very nutritious food that has earned its reputation as one of the healthiest in the world. Salmon is :
- an excellent source of vitamins B1- B6, B9 and B12
- essential fatty acids
- minerals such as selenium or magnesium
- contains potassium
- the antioxidant Astaxanthin
- and is also rich in calcium
Gastronomically and culinarily, salmon stands out for its delicious flavor and texture. In fact, healthy recipes with salmon surprise precisely because of this: for being a light, healthy and extremely delicious fish.
Today I will tell how I prepare a salmon with a delicious avocado cream. I will provide all the ingredients – everything you need.
Ingredients for Salmon with avocado cream
Servings for 5 people
- 500 gram of salmon, sliced
- 7 tablespoons of yellow lemon juice
- 7 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons of Habanero Sauce
- 1 pinch of ground pepper
- 2 fresh avocados
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of salt, (1 for salmon, 1 for avocado cream)
- 7 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 7 fresh coriander sprigs, to decorate
How to prepare this delicious salmon with avocado cream
Preparation time is around 25 minutes and cooking skills should be just basic to be able to get some great results!
- Mix in a bowl the salmon, lemon juice, olive oil, coriander, Habanero Sauce, pepper, salt, and let it rest for 5 minutes in the fridge.
Grind the avocado, the whipping cream, the mayonnaise, and the salt in a blender, unil you have a homogeneous mixture.
Serve in salmon glasses, followed by avocado cream. Garnish with the cherry and coriander sprigs. And voila, you have a great salmon dinner ready for your friends or family! Side dishes could be rice, boiled potatoes or pasta.
Do you want more inspiration for salmon dishes?
In case you are not a fan of avocado creams, we have several alternative salmon dishes in our recipe book: