In the state of Morelos in Mexico, at the 129km of the Mexico-Acapulco highway, this garden got world’s largest flowers, called “Jardines de México” (Gardens of Mexico).
This multi sanctuary consists of eight thematic gardens: The Floral Fan, Four Spring Garden, Cactus Garden, Italian-Style Garden, Japanese-Style Garden, Labyrinth of Senses, Tropical Garden and kindergarten with-senses: space where children can play and learn about the environment and nature.
It is a family scenario designed to be a place full of beauty and tranquility where anyone can watch and get lost in the fragrant landscape, multicolor and upholstery textures: here the flowers are to touch.
There is also a restaurant, where the food morelense integrates flowers as the star ingredient.
“Jardines de México” requires a single payment entry, which includes Access to all thematic gardens
- Adult: $275
- Elderly: $225
- Child (up to 1.20m): $225
- Children pay as from 3 years old up to 1.20 meters; up to this stature, adult ticket will be charged
- Elderly adults need to present their INSEN card
- Open Monday to Sunday, 365 days a year
- In summer, from 9.00am to 8.00pm
- In winter, from 9.00am to 6.00pm
If you want to know more about this natural beauty, I invite you to visit the following link where you will find more information: