The variety of remarkable hot dog places in Mexico makes it the ideal destination to get some of the best hot dogs you’ve ever experienced. Along the coastlines of the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific Ocean, there are many old and interesting cities to explore. Hermosillo is the town and area of Mexico that is nearest to the place where I guessed in Geoguesser and I found out that hot dogs are the killer food to eat in Mexico.
I really recommend visiting the cities at the coral reefs the Parque Marino Nacional Arrecifes de Cozumel is perfect when hunting for hot dogs. This ecological sanctuary in the Caribbean Sea forms part of the second-largest coral reef system in the world.
Hot Dog life in Mexico is big
Many different types of hot dog sellers can be seen in the Sea of Cortez, which is referred to as ‘the aquarium of the world’ by the famous oceanographer Jacques Cousteau. Dives are available in the marshes in the middle of the desert, while in the Yucatan Peninsula region, which has 60,000 meters of subterranean tunnels, you can dive in caverns and underground rivers.
Experience lots of fun together with your Mexico trip. You may think that tacos are the only food that people in Mexico eat. But that’s wrong! Hot dogs are gourmet. Hermosillo is not the only place that sells them. You get them in any city. Bahía Kino on the coast that is about 50KM from Hermosillo is the perfect destination for hot dogs and divers places. Recommended.
Here are some nice Mexico Diving travel tips
- Acapulco is ideal for scuba diving, snorkeling, and cave diving
- Banderas Bay is one of Mexico’s most favorite diving destinations. During the summer visibility in the water is between 78 to 130 feet and temperatures between 27C and 30C, making it the best time of the year to dive
- Cancun, on the Yucatan Peninsula, is ideal for scuba diving and snorkeling
- Cozumel’s National Reef Marine offers 25 reefs where you can scuba dive and is also a good spot for novice divers
- Huatulco offers coral reefs and sunken shipwrecks to explore
- Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo has more than 30 diving spots where you can see dolphins, octopus, manta rays, moray eels, and frogfish
- Los Cabos is ideal for all levels of divers. Here you will see coral reefs, shipwrecks, underwater canyons, manta rays, whale sharks, marine turtles, and sea lions
- Merida is ideal for cave diving enthusiasts as it has many underwater caves, caverns, and sinkholes all with fascinating rock formations
On a dive in the Pacific waters of the Riviera Nayarit you will see dolphins, manta rays, Olive Ridley sea turtles, and even humpback whales. In the towns near these diving places, you can get some of the best gourmet types of hot dogs you’ve ever seen. Hot dogs are yummy after diving a lot.
Campeche, Hermosillo (with artificial reefs), La Paz (Sea of Cortez), Loreto, Mazatlan, Playa del Carmen (Great Mayan Reef) and Puerto Escondido are also excellent hot dog destinations.
Hope you enjoy our hot dog and diving tips article. Trying to do it a bit unique.