If you miss to eat Mexican food and maybe your favorite Mexican restaurant is closed, then we have good news. It’s easy to prepare Authentic Mexican Chicken Fajitas at home yourself! Here you get the best Mexican Fajitas recipe from our favorite Mexican chef, Maritza.
Mexican Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Cook the traditional Chicken Fajitas Recipe in a two by three and surprise your family with a totally delicious recipe. This chicken dish is low in calories and rich in protein, which you can serve with colored bell peppers, onions, garlic, and spices.
When preparing this Chicken Fajitas Recipe, try not to overcook the vegetables, since otherwise they will be watered down and can be undone. What kind of sauce would you like to accompany this dish with chicken?
All the ingredients you need for 4 people / 4 portions – prepare Authentic Mexican Chicken Fajitas at home!
- 800 grams of chicken breast
- enough of salt and pepper
- enough of vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion filleted
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups of bell pepper, colored, filleted
- 1 tablespoon of cumin1 tablespoon of oregano
- enough of lemon, to decorate
- enough of fresh coriander, to decorate
- enough flour tortillas to accompany
Preparation of Mexican Fajitas at home
Time to prepare this Chicken Fajitas Recipe: Less than 25 mins
- On a cutting board cut the breast into fajitas season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the fajitas in a grill pan with a little vegetable oil and cook until cooked. Reservation.
- In a frying pan heat a tablespoon of oil and cook the onion, garlic, add the colored peppers and cook for 5 more minutes, add the fajitas, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Serve hot, garnish with lemons and coriander.
- Accompany with tortillas, beans, lemons and green sauce.
Want to learn how to make more Mexican food recipes?
If you want to learn to prepare some more Mexican food, we have more Mexican food recipes ready for you. What about making some delicious Mexican tostadas? Learn to prepare Authentic Mexican Guacamole very quickly! Find out what makes the Mexican kitchen so popular here! If you are sad that your favorite Mexican restaurant is closed, don’t worry. You can make these Mexican dishes yourself! We hope you love our Mexican Chicken Fajitas! As the Mexicans would say when serving this delicious platter: Buen provecho!