We present a yummy receipt, Burnt milk with grated coconut is every mother-in-the-house’s favorite dessert! This is not Creme Brulé but got similarities to it. The strawberries are one of them, about which some time ago we were able to find out what were some of its most important benefits and properties.
But we can also enjoy this time of the coconut, a truly exotic fruit, at the same time delicious, whose juice can refresh more than one at any time.
It is also interesting its fiber content, which gives the coconut properties certainly laxatives, helping to lower and lower high cholesterol and control blood sugar, being equally ideal for diabetics.
Burnt milk with grated coconut
2 spoonfuls of healthy brown sugar adds the xtravaganza taste.
Instructions on how to make this
- Preheat the oven to 160 C.
- Boil mil corn starch.
- Add the boiled milk to the egg mixture.
- Pour in the pan and boil for 30 seconds stirring constantly.
- Distribute the mixture evenly into individual refractory molds and place in a refractory mold with 2.5 cm of hot water.
Bake about 30 minutes.
- Then heat the grill.
- Sprinkle the moldings with brown sugar and put in the rotisserie until it is caramelized little by little.
Before sprinkling the Brown sugar or mashed above the cream, let it cool completely.
Be aware of the candy, because when gilding burns easily.