Having a beautiful hands and nails is easier than it seems, you just require a few minutes to make a perfect manicure and have some healthy habits will help protect the health of your hands.
Do I need?
1. Remove any traces that have enamel, as explained in the following video. Thus you prevent your nails from becoming yellow.
2. Cut the nails and lime give them the desired shape, preferably that is square to prevent orillase are buried.
3. Apply some moisturizing cream to the cuticles with the help of a cotton swab to soften.
4. Add a few drops of almond oil to a bowl of warm water and Enter fingers for a few minutes.
5. Take your fingers and dry with towel. Push back the cuticle; if too thick or long, ideally cut it with a scissors previously disinfected.
6. For your hands look soft and hydrated, exfólialas with any product or mix 1/2 cup mashed strawberries and 1/4 cup sugar. Gently massage and after 5 minutes rinse with warm water and dry.
7. Apply a coat of nail fortifier treatment that is not easily broken.
8. Apply 2 coats of your favorite polish and a dryer.
9. Apply a coat of clear gloss to extend for longer life of your enamel.
10. Finally, place your hands in front of a fan for about 3 or 4 minutes.
To have beautiful hands, it is also important to have good hygiene. Cut your nails frequently so they are not a source of infection, if you have any “flakes by” do not bite, remove it with scissors.