We are proud to give you the recipe of Vegetarian Salmon with vegetables, a healthy dinner the entire family will love! Salmon is mainly characterized by being one of the richest fish in omega 3, and by becoming one of the healthiest blue fish in our heart (we gonna give you more articles about the properties of blue fish later).
In terms of its nutritional composition, we find that it is rich in vitamins (especially vitamin B3, B6 and D), which help reducing high cholesterol levels, fighting diseases such as diabetes, and prevent the onset of cardiovascular disease.
- 750 g. Of fresh salmon on loins.
- 500 g. of patatos.
- A sprig of parsley.
- Virgin olive oil.
- Steps for making salmon loins with mashed potatoes
Instructions, how to guide
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add a little salt and 3 tablespoons of oil, and cook the potatoes.
- Serve salmon loins and lightly oil.
- Make them on a hot iron, for about two minutes on each side.
- Serve with the mashed potato, adding chopped parsley on top
- You can add fresh vegetables