Green vegetables, as a first step, are an important source of nutrients for our health, as they provide us with minerals, vitamins and fiber. Its distinctive color is due to an essential component, chlorophyll. The studies say that this compound serves to prevent cancer, improve cardiac function and prevent anemia, among other qualities.
Nutritionists indicate that the consumption of green vegetables should be at least three cups a week, that is, half a cup a day. There is so much that is required and the truth is that they are highly recommended for our health.
Some of the green vegetables that you should add to your diet are: arugula, chard, spinach, broccoli, kale and lettuce. All have vitamins, calcium, folic acid, iron and protein. You will be much stronger than Popeye and you will avoid diseases of all kinds.
Ingredients Vegetarian meat toast
- 9 baked toast
- 3 cups dehydrated soy meat
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ finely chopped onion
- Sea salt
- The juice of two lemons
- The juice of an orange
- Aromatic herbs
- Pepper to taste
- A cup of natural yogurt
- ½ kilo of panela cheese
1. In two glasses of water, boil the dehydrated soy. When soft, rinse with cold water until the water comes out completely clean.
2. In a saucepan pour the juice of a lemon and orange and mix the soy in this mixture, for 5 minutes.
3. In a frying pan, pour a spoonful of olive oil and when it is hot, integrate the onion, garlic, herbs and seasoning with the pepper and salt. Soak for 2 minutes.
4. Add the soybeans and sprinkle the juice of a lemon and a dash of olive oil over the mixture and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Place this stew on the toast, placing thin strips of panela cheese on them, and a tablespoon of natural yogurt, which is an ideal substitute for the cream.
Distrita Own Experience