benefits of eating chile
1. The active ingredient is capsaicin, which gives it that spicy feature. In addition, it consists of water, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, sulfur, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, and iodine.
2. Red chilies contain large amounts of vitamin C and A, more than yellow and green.
To your health
3, It has been shown to have anticancer, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial effects.
4. In the respiratory system, it can act as an expectorant for congestion or cough problems.
5. It helps you have that feeling of satiety for you to eat less calories, and you are also studying whether it inhibits fat-associated proteins.
6. They work as antioxidants to protect against cardiovascular diseases, digestive ailments such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, as well as strengthen the immune system.
7. It moderately increases energy expenditure due to a thermogenic effect (elevation of body temperature), so it has also been linked to an increase in metabolism.
Ingredients Traditional Chile in Nogada
8 poblano chiles
2 grilled red pomegranates
80 grams chopped parsley
100 grams finely chopped onion
2 cloves garlic
400 grams of ground beef
400 grams of ground pork
120 grams of chopped acitron
50 grams of hydrated pasita
100 grams of almonds peeled, toasted and chopped
200 grams of chopped peach
200 grams pee peeled and chopped
200 grams of golden apple peeled and diced
50 grams of sugar
5 grams ground cinnamon
salt to taste
Peppers to taste
80 grams of lard
1/2 kilo castil nuts, for the nogada
100 grams of peeled almonds, for the nogada
220 grams of Philadelphia® cream cheese for the gherkin
80 grams of sugar for the nogada
400 milliliters of white wine for the nogada
Nutmeg to taste
Milks (if necessary), for the nogada
Add this recipe to my Super List
TRADITIONAL CHILE IN NOGADA
Put the peppers on the fire to burn the skin, be careful not to burn. Put them in a bag and let them sweat for 20 minutes, remove seeds, dewatering and reserving.
For the filling, heat the butter, sweat the onion and chopped garlic, add the beef and pork and cook 5 minutes, add the almonds, raisins, acitrón and let it cook a little.
Add the fruit (peaches, pears and apples) to cook 5 minutes more, season and reserve.
Nogada: put in the white wine, almonds and walnuts to the fire; Let it reduce and add nutmeg. Cool, liquefy with cream, cheese and sugar, rectify consistency and flavor, fill the chiles, cover with sauce and garnish with chopped parsley and pomegranate seeds.