The Amiga is not dead! A Polish developer team named Project R3D have just released a trailer and the possibility to buy a totally new game made for 1MB Amiga machines. It’s the brand new product from Project R3D. The game got awarded second place at Retrokomp 2015 Game Competition.
Here is their trailer:
– Hand made, old school pixel graphics
– Dedicated chip tune soundtrack and SFX
– Over 40 missions to play alone or in co-operation mode
– Several themes: desert, wood and city jungle
– Five types of differend enemy tanks
– Multiplayer with up to 4 gamers
– Works on any Amiga (requires 020 and 1meg)
The game will be available in February 2016 as collector’s boxed edition with many extras like: printed color manual, fridge magnet, floppy labels, A3 poster and more. So if you got a 68020 Amiga or higher. Get and support unique Amiga game developers.
Make sure to see a review of this game here on Distrita website.