Avocados are very nutritious and contain a wide variety of nutrients, including 20 vitamins and minerals. Here are some of the most abundant nutrients in a 100 gram serving:
- Vitamin K: 26% of the recommended daily dose
- Folic Acid: 20% of the recommended daily dose
- Vitamin C: 17% of the recommended daily dose
- Potassium: 14% of the recommended daily dose
- Vitamin B5: 14% of the recommended daily dose
- Vitamin B6: 13% of the recommended daily dose
- Vitamin E: 10% of the recommended daily dose
It also contains small amounts of magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, zinc, phosphorus,
Vitamin A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin) and B3 (niacin).
- 250 grams of corn tortillas
- 30 grams of chile pasilla
- 200 milliliters of vegetable oil
- 500 grams of tomato
- 10 grams of garlic
- 100 grams of onion
- 500 milliliters chicken broth
- salt to taste
- Peppers to taste
- 150 grams of panela cheese
- 50 grams of cream
- 100 grams of avocado
- Cut the tortillas into thin julienne.
- Cut the chile into thin rings.
- Heat the oil and fry the tortillas until they are browned. Drain excess oil onto an absorbent paper towel.
- Fry the chile rings until golden, drain excess oil.
- Blend the tomato with the garlic and the onion.
- Heat the oil, strain the sauce and fry.Add the chicken broth and mix until fully integrated ..
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the broth, add the tortillas and decorate with the cheese, cream, chili and avocado.