We are proud to present the best Mango Fruit Flan exclusively here on Distrita for you! We give you the recipe so you can do it in your home and have a lovely dessert. Enjoy it with your family or friends. They gonna love you for this! No matter if you are a Mango lover or not, the anticipation is over! This fruit flan combines your favourite fruit – with a light textured and fluffy flan.
The best Mango Fruit Flan ever made
- 1 mango
- 1 l. milk
- 200 gr. of sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- Bark of 1 lemon
For the caramel:
- 400 gr. of sugar
- 40 ml. of water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Caramel instructions how-to-do-it:
1. Pull the sugar, with the water, in a saucepan to caramelize.
2. When the sugar has dissolved, add the lemon juice.
3. Serve the sugar until it is light-colored. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
4. The caramel will continue to darken, if you do much, put the base of the saucepan in water to stop the cooking of the sugar.
5. When you are ready you have to put the caramel quickly, but very carefully, in the bases of the 8 flaneras.
For mango flan:
6. Boil the milk in a pot with the lemon rind and chopped mango. Put eggs and yolks in a bowl with sugar. Mix well. When the milk has boiled, remove the lemon zest and pour the milk into the egg and sugar mixture. Grind well with the aid of a hand mixer.
7. Fill the flaneras with the custard mixture without reaching the edge, leaving 2 cm. Of space above. Cover with silver paper each flanera and place them in a tray, which we fill with hot water halfway, to the water bath. Put 45 minutes in the oven at 120ºC.
8. Remove the oven tray, remove the flan- ders and remove the silver foil. Let it cool in the refrigerator for a few hours.
9. To serve, remove the flan from the flanera with the help of a small knife. Turn it over a plate and serve cold.