On 22nd of July 2011, Anders Behring Breivik managed to bomb attack Oslo center and also attack and kill innocent AP politicians at Utøya island. In other countries these actions would lead to punishmed way harder than in Norway such as sentence to death or the electric chair. In Norway however, Anders Behring Breivik with all the security this means (got 21 years for his actions) can actually sue the Norwegian state. And thats what he did.
Anders Behring Breivik is suing the Norwegian state is going to be held in less than two months. Preparations are fully underway, but there are few who would say something about how it all will be done. All we know that it will be held at the Skien prison where he is and that it will be held in a gymnastic hall for the first time in the history.
Anders reason For suing the State
Breivik has sued the government for what he thinks is inhumane prison conditions. He has complained about the use of handcuffs, lack of human contact, body searches and restrictions in snail mail communications.
Important info about his cruel actions in Norway
- 77 people were killed and around 90 people were wounded in terrorist attacks in Oslo and Utøya on 22 July 2011.
- The time 15.25 a car bomb exploded in the government quarter in Oslo.
- The bomb killed 8 people, while around 30 people were wounded.
- The 950 kg heavy bomb caused extensive damage to several government buildings.
- Six ministries and the Prime Minister’s office has moved to temporary premises after the attack.
- In 17-time went Anders Behring Breivik dressed as police ashore on Utøya and shot towards participants at AUF’s summer camp.
- The massacre, which took place in around an hour and a half, cost 69 people their lives, while 60 people were wounded.
Rest in peace to all of the victims and all thinking goes to all of the families that lost their beloved ones in Utøya and Oslo.